Bubbling. Three times. Now… Ready. Go! Dive! Equalize! You can’t swim, can you? Bubbling. No. – Why didn’t you tell me?
– Okay, up! I could’ve taught you how. But it’s embarrassing
to admit it. Embarrassing? You never learned how to swim
in all your time here? I’m scared of water. Listen up! Since we’re out of time, the next batch
will continue this tomorrow. Understood? – Yes, sir.
– Yes, sir, yes! Buddy, I’m lucky I didn’t do
the gun retrieval exercise yet. I’m scared of staying
in the water. Do you want to learn
how to swim? Of course, I do. But we’re not allowed
to practice. I got you, buddy Come on, buddy.
You can do it. Relax. Just relax, buddy. Don’t panic. You’re almost at the end. – I’m drowning!
– No, don’t panic! You can do it, buddy! – I can’t!
– Come on, buddy! We’re almost there. I can’t do this anymore. – Let’s stop this.
– What? – I give up.
– What?! – Let’s go back.
– You’re giving up? Just because you’re scared? I’m going to die! No, you’re not. You can do it. You’re almost there.
I know you can make it. Just push yourself. Come on! Go, buddy! See? I knew you could do it! Nice! What are you doing here? Practicing, sir. Who gave you permission
to practice? Nobody, sir. Then you have violated
a specific regulation. All activities are terminated
beyond 2200! You and you should be
in your barracks! Sir, I was just teaching
Michael to swim. We have an exam tomorrow. Do you know that I can
kick you out because of this? I can send you home right now! Alright, sir. Do it. But you might get
in trouble, too. If the officers hear about this,
you think you’ll go unpunished? How did we get out? Because your men
allowed us to. Where were they, sir?
They were asleep. Your men, sir. You need to learn some
respect, you bastard!